Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plz help me! invalid serial number when using ltu

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
jacob
373 Views, 2 Replies

Plz help me! invalid serial number when using ltu

I have autocad 2010 civil and im trying to transfer it to my new computer but i keep getting invalid serial number error and the provider we bought it from is no longer in business.  It says i have a standalone locked license.  It says failed export because of the serial number but works fine as long as i dont try to export it. i can uninstall it and reinstall it all i want on the original computer but can not take the license off to use it on my new computer.  Can someone from Autodesk please help me to move the license.  I would be so grateful because i have been fighting this for days ;(  Thanks in advance!

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Civil3DReminders
in reply to: jacob

If the license was converted to a IDSP at some point you have to go into subscription and file a support case and send them the registration code. They will then send you back the authorization code. There should be an email link on the registration page you can use to request it. 

Message 3 of 3
camilo.lemos
in reply to: jacob

Hi Jacob, welcome to the Autodesk Community!

For direct activation and licensing assistance, please contact our License Assistance team by clicking on this link and then following the prompts:

Select “Activation & Registration” or “License Management”
Select appropriate subtopics from the pull-down menus.
Select “I Still Need Help” if you need personal assistance.

You will be able to contact the License Assistance Team either via Chat or e-mail.

Thank you

Camilo Lemos

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report