Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plotting when printing prints the following.....

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
Anonymous
388 Views, 4 Replies

Plotting when printing prints the following.....

When I print from the 2010 version it has on my design page the following:

PRODUCED BY AN AUTODESK EDUCATIONAL PRODUCT.

is there a way to remove this?? no point is doing a design if that comes up ya know??

Let me know thanks

Joanne

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
hashim.mundol
in reply to: Anonymous

If you are using the Student License (free version), this can't be removed.

If not you will need to re-install the software with the correct product key and serial number (for the commercial version).

once you have the commercial version of the software this message will not be printed..

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If my post answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution, so that others can find answers quickly!
For more tips & tricks: http://upandready.typepad.com

Hashim Mundol
Autodesk Product Support
Autodesk, Inc.

Message 3 of 5

...and be careful that anything you produced using a Student Version will infect files produced by a full product that uses a Student Version that carries the banner. I never heard that installing the Educational software with a purchased license will clean the created files of the banner. Only that it is an arduous task to do so.

The banner is there to keep from happening just what may happen: A for profit company using the free software to produce a product without compensating Autodesk for its software.

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous

Ok thanks for the reply.  Last year I had a student version and over the holidays I had to revamp my laptop from the new state and I never had the banner before I installed the 2010 again.

I find that kinda odd tho.

Joanne

Message 5 of 5
JDMather

You do not need to reinstall to remove banner if you have commercial license.  And in fact, reinstall will not solve the problem.

Start the program and go to Help>About AutoCAD>Product Information and click on Change Serial Number - enter your commercial license serial number and reactivate.  If you are a student using the student version, I don't understand what the problem is. It is supposed to have edu banner for students?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Autodesk Inventor 2019 Certified Professional
Autodesk AutoCAD 2013 Certified Professional
Certified SolidWorks Professional

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report