Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please supply Obtain a new Activation Code for my 2007 Autodesk

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
rm.mccrory100
256 Views, 1 Reply

Please supply Obtain a new Activation Code for my 2007 Autodesk

Dear Robert McCrory,

Thank you for your request.

Serial number: xxx-xxxxxxxx ~ AutoCAD Architecture 2007

Our records show that the product is registered to an organization. As there is no company name stated in your email, could you please provide us with your company name in order for us to proceed with your request.

You can update the status of this case, attach files or provide additional information by replying to this email. Please let us know if you have additional feedback regarding the way your case is being handled.

Did you know that Autodesk experts are now monitoring and responding in the Install & Licensing Autodesk Discussion Forum? For fast answers to your questions from Autodesk and community experts, please visit the forum by clicking here.

Thank you for contacting Autodesk.

Best regards,

Global Customer Service & Operations

Online Registration and Activation: https://registeronce.autodesk.com

Help on Registration and Activation: http://www.autodesk.com/activationhelp

CaseNo:07715994.

The Program was obtained by Atlantic Building and Properties, Inc. Robert McCrory Owner. I believe I bought the program in 2006.  At that time My company was located in Ormond Beach Florida.

Please contact me If any other information is required.

I have re-registered the program on the website in my new company ABPLLC.

Thank you,

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Hi Robert and welcome to the forums!

I have edited your message and removed all sensitive information (serial numbers) from it, including the attachment.

I noticed that you already have a request open with our Registration and Activation team who are now looking into this matter for you. You should receive a reply from our activation crew as soon as possible.

Regards,

Camilo Lemos

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report