Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3
fawazsamarie
145 Views, 2 Replies

PLEASE HELP !!!

Hi

I need help. I have installed Autocad and when I start it, I get, a message

Can not find procedure entry adaress K32EnumProcesses in DLL file KERNEL32.DLL

How do you solve it. thanks in advance

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
fawazsamarie
in reply to: fawazsamarie

Please, I'm still waiting to get the answers I've installed the program on a computer with Window Vista. Now I have checked the auto cad 2015 is not compatible with Win Vista. Now I want to buy a new computer but wonder if I can redownload Atuo cad 2015 on the new computer. I want to buy a new dataor with oprationsystem win 8 but ubdrar if you can redownload Auto cad 2015 again. I AM A STUDENT.
Message 3 of 3
dgorsman
in reply to: fawazsamarie

Rather than buying a new computer, see if you can purchase Win 7 or Win 8.1.  Probably cheaper.  And yes, you can download AutoCAD again, as many times as you need to.  If the program was purchased, you have purchased the rights to run the software and can download and save the installation program once and reinstall when needed.  If you are using the EDU (free educational) version, you may need to do the download and install in a single step.  In both cases you will need to re-activate the program once installed.

----------------------------------
If you are going to fly by the seat of your pants, expect friction burns.
"I don't know" is the beginning of knowledge, not the end.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report