Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PLEASE HELP Maya 2014 Installation hideFileExtension error

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
dara.hamidi
579 Views, 1 Reply

PLEASE HELP Maya 2014 Installation hideFileExtension error

Hi,

I recently uninstalled maya 2014 due to some problems with opening and closing files and crashing. during the reinstallation (service pack 4 which sould work with Yosemite), it gives me an error when its trying to finish the Autodesk Maya 2014 Instalation section. Im using Mac OS X Yosemite with a 3.4 GHz intel core i7 and 16 GB ram. I have looked everywhere and reas every forum that has to do with instalation error but I cant seem to find an answer. The following is the error I get:

hideFileExtension Error

An unexpected error has occured during execution of the main script

ZipImportError: Can't find module 'Foundation'

See consule for detailed traceback.

the detailed traceback is attached for anyone who thinks that it might be helpful in resolving the issue.

Please Please HELP ME

Thanks

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Hi dara.hamidi

I am having the same problem, I noticed that this is only happening with maya 2014 because when I installed 2015 the installation was successful, but unfortunately I need maya 2014... By any chance did you manage to solve this problem as I have been looking all over the web for a solution 

Thanks.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report