Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

please help after 2 months still can't install civil 3d 2014

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
vcoleman
462 Views, 4 Replies

please help after 2 months still can't install civil 3d 2014

I have tried with no sucess install 2014 so I tried 2013 neither will install from deployment.  I get the same log for both versions.   I was currently using 2011, so I installed 2012 and it works fine.  But I need to get 2014 working.  Please help.

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
TravisNave
in reply to: vcoleman

Install	Autodesk AutoCAD Civil 3D 2014 Product Specific Pack	Failed	Installation aborted, Result=1603

Looks like it is failing on installing an addional product pack.  Make sure you do a custom install and do not add any additional files or service packs. 

For example, see this:

http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/Installation-Licensing/AutoCAD-2013-Suite-failed-installation-aborted-...

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 5
vcoleman
in reply to: TravisNave

Do i also uncheck  sub components.  Then redoploy when autocad works.  Which features do you recommend to uncheck?  I unchecked autodesk seek, autodesk 360.

Message 4 of 5
TravisNave

I'd start as basic as you think you need.  At least get a base install.  Then you can add additional features later.

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 5 of 5
vcoleman

Ok I unchecked everything and still the same.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report