Installation & Licensing

Installation & Licensing

Distinguished Contributor
cvbt-thailand
Message 1 of 1 (98 Views)

Path Information File for Content Libraries on Fresh Install

98 Views, 0 Replies
12-19-2012 08:54 PM

My OS Hard Disk Crashed.  I bought a new one and am in the middle of doing a fresh stand-alone install of IV2011 on Win7x64.

I had my content libraries on a separate drive.  I can't find a Path Information File (it was probably on the broken OS hard drive).  Can I create an xml Path Information File before I do the install?  If not, what is a good procedure to be able to use my existing libraries?

I looked at this situation a little more.  What I have on my work files hard drive are My Library.idcl and My Library.idz files.  These must be for my customized libraries.  So, I will install the standard content center libraries on my OS drive, drive C:

Any thoughts?

Geoffrey Wheeler
IV Pro 2011 64bit SP2; Win7 Ultimate SP1
ASUS MB Intel i5-3450 @ 3.10 GHz, 8GB RAM
ATI AMD Radeon HD 6600 Series, 1GB RAM
Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Announcements
Are You Going To Be @ AU 2014? Feel free to drop by our AU topic post and share your plans, plug a class that you're teaching, or simply check out who else from the community might be in attendance. Ohh and don't forgot to stop by the Autodesk Help | Learn | Collaborate booths in the Exhibit Hall and meet our community team if you get a chance!