Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Out of Disk Space - Infrastructure Design Suite Premium 2014 - C: drive

5 REPLIES 5
SOLVED
Message 1 of 6
cubswin
2276 Views, 5 Replies

Out of Disk Space - Infrastructure Design Suite Premium 2014 - C: drive

When installing Infrastructure Design Suite Premium 2014 to the C: drive we get the "Out of Disk Space" error dialog when the dialog reports that there is more than enough space for the installation.  See image.Installation Error.jpg

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
rblalock
in reply to: cubswin

I am getting the same issue just trying to download the product to a network drive. "Not Enough Disk Space Additional - 1 bytes is required for download to begin."

Great stuff. Can't even submit a case in subscription because you are required to pick a Release from drop down menus but none are visible.

Message 3 of 6
DarrenP
in reply to: rblalock

read this: http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/Installation-Licensing/Out-of-disk-space-during-installation-to-anothe...

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 4 of 6
philip.s
in reply to: rblalock

Looks like Darren beat me to the punch here but was also going to recommend cleaning out your temp files 🙂

@rblalock wrote:

Great stuff. Can't even submit a case in subscription because you are required to pick a Release from drop down menus but none are visible.

Richard, were you able to reproduce this issue / inability to submit a support request on multiple web browsers? If so, can you please send me a Private Message (click on my @philip.s profile name and then "Send this user a private message") with your password or permission to reset so that I can troubleshoot accordingly.

Message 5 of 6
cubswin
in reply to: DarrenP

Darren - thanks for the answer, but that post doesn't apply to this situation.  I'm not specifying a different drive for the install, as I stated I'm installing to the C: drive as shown in the screen grab.  Even if I had a little house keeping to do, I don't have 279GB of temporary files to clean up.  To be fair, I didn't include the fact that everything else in the suite installed just fine with the exception of 3DS Max.  Any help would be appreciated.

Message 6 of 6
cubswin
in reply to: cubswin

OK, so the problem got resolved:

Our IT person thought that since we're storing (backing up) My Documents on the server and the SERVER was running out of space (less than 2GB available) then it might cause the installer to hiccup.  After cleaning out My Documents on my machine (thus freeing up space on the server) 3DS Max installed without issue

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report