Installation & Licensing

W.Rhein
Message 1 of 3 (153 Views)
Accepted Solution

OPT File Problems

153 Views, 2 Replies
07-17-2013 01:35 AM

Hi there,

I have problems heading the network licenses on an OPT file, so that one group (LM_PPROJECT) gets good asset only N of AutoCAD in 2011.

The allocation of licenses for Bilding Desing Sute 2013 already works successfully with LM_PROJECT. In the 2011 licenses apparently attacks the allocation LM_PROJECT not matter what I string on the client side entries, he always get a license!

Question 1: Can I read the license server on which LM_PROJECT string, the client gets his license?

Question 2: Do I have a bug in my OPT file?

greeting

Wolfgang

Hello,

GROUPCASEINSENSITIVE option was not!

It was because of the associated feature code. I had "AutoCAD Architecture 2011" started on the client and wanted this OPT file technich treated on "85561ARCHDESK_2011_0F".

Since we get the Lizenez a maintenance agreement, in OPT-File must be reference  to "85788BDSADV_F" > "Subscription Package: Autodesk Building Design Suite Ultimate".

greeting,

Wolfgang

*Expert Elite*
TravisNave
Message 2 of 3 (128 Views)

Re: OPT File Problems

07-17-2013 07:20 AM in reply to: W.Rhein

Welcome to the forums! 

In problems with setting up user groups in the options file, nearly all of the culprits are the lack of the GROUPCASEINSENSITIVE ON option.  This option makes it so that the username/hostnames of the groups are not case sensitive, and therefore not ignored. 

Sometimes CAD Managers include this option, but misspell it as well.

For eveything you could possibly want to know about the adskflex.opt Options file for FlexLM, please see my KB article here:

http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/Installation-Licensing/Managing-the-adskflex-opt-Options-File/td-p/307...

Good Luck!

W.Rhein
Message 3 of 3 (116 Views)

Re: OPT File Problems

07-17-2013 10:39 PM in reply to: TravisNave

Hello,

GROUPCASEINSENSITIVE option was not!

It was because of the associated feature code. I had "AutoCAD Architecture 2011" started on the client and wanted this OPT file technich treated on "85561ARCHDESK_2011_0F".

Since we get the Lizenez a maintenance agreement, in OPT-File must be reference  to "85788BDSADV_F" > "Subscription Package: Autodesk Building Design Suite Ultimate".

greeting,

Wolfgang

Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Announcements
Are You Going To Be @ AU 2014? Feel free to drop by our AU topic post and share your plans, plug a class that you're teaching, or simply check out who else from the community might be in attendance. Ohh and don't forgot to stop by the Autodesk Help | Learn | Collaborate booths in the Exhibit Hall and meet our community team if you get a chance!