Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OPT File Problems

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
W.Rhein
327 Views, 2 Replies

OPT File Problems

Hi there,

I have problems heading the network licenses on an OPT file, so that one group (LM_PPROJECT) gets good asset only N of AutoCAD in 2011.

The allocation of licenses for Bilding Desing Sute 2013 already works successfully with LM_PROJECT. In the 2011 licenses apparently attacks the allocation LM_PROJECT not matter what I string on the client side entries, he always get a license!

Question 1: Can I read the license server on which LM_PROJECT string, the client gets his license?

Question 2: Do I have a bug in my OPT file?

greeting

Wolfgang

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
TravisNave
in reply to: W.Rhein

Welcome to the forums! 

In problems with setting up user groups in the options file, nearly all of the culprits are the lack of the GROUPCASEINSENSITIVE ON option.  This option makes it so that the username/hostnames of the groups are not case sensitive, and therefore not ignored. 

Sometimes CAD Managers include this option, but misspell it as well.

For eveything you could possibly want to know about the adskflex.opt Options file for FlexLM, please see my KB article here:

http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/Installation-Licensing/Managing-the-adskflex-opt-Options-File/td-p/307...

Good Luck!

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 3
W.Rhein
in reply to: TravisNave

Hello,

GROUPCASEINSENSITIVE option was not!

It was because of the associated feature code. I had "AutoCAD Architecture 2011" started on the client and wanted this OPT file technich treated on "85561ARCHDESK_2011_0F".

Since we get the Lizenez a maintenance agreement, in OPT-File must be reference  to "85788BDSADV_F" > "Subscription Package: Autodesk Building Design Suite Ultimate".

greeting,

Wolfgang

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report