Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Online Registration No Longer Generates Package Licenses?

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
autodeskadmin
321 Views, 3 Replies

Online Registration No Longer Generates Package Licenses?

In the past, I've been able to use https://register.autodesk.com/ to register my licenses and get 'Package' info as well as 'Increment'. That doesn't seem to be the case any more. Is there a new procedure for acquiring these? I'm moving ADLM to a new server and need it to authorize software from 2011-2013.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
philip.s
in reply to: autodeskadmin

Hi Michael,

The Register Once site should automatically pickup whether or not your license is linked to an active Subscription Contract and spit out the associated license file type accordingly (package or increment).

Alternatively, you can contact our Registration and Activation group for assistance or send me a Private Message (click on my philip.s profile name and then "Send this user a private message") with your license and server information.

Message 3 of 4
TravisNave
in reply to: autodeskadmin

Philip is right.  Your license probably expired on Subscription and now you can only get the latest version.  You might check your renewal to see if it fell thru the cracks. 

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 4 of 4
autodeskadmin
in reply to: philip.s

It appears that our subscription did, in fact, lapse. Thank you both for the help.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report