Installation & Licensing

Installation & Licensing

autodeskadmin
Message 1 of 4 (228 Views)
Accepted Solution

Online Registration No Longer Generates Package Licenses?

228 Views, 3 Replies
10-02-2012 02:35 PM

In the past, I've been able to use https://register.autodesk.com/ to register my licenses and get 'Package' info as well as 'Increment'. That doesn't seem to be the case any more. Is there a new procedure for acquiring these? I'm moving ADLM to a new server and need it to authorize software from 2011-2013.

Hi Michael,

The Register Once site should automatically pickup whether or not your license is linked to an active Subscription Contract and spit out the associated license file type accordingly (package or increment).

Alternatively, you can contact our Registration and Activation group for assistance or send me a Private Message (click on my philip.s profile name and then "Send this user a private message") with your license and server information.

Community Manager
philip.s
Message 2 of 4 (222 Views)

Re: Online Registration No Longer Generates Package Licenses?

10-02-2012 05:12 PM in reply to: autodeskadmin

Hi Michael,

The Register Once site should automatically pickup whether or not your license is linked to an active Subscription Contract and spit out the associated license file type accordingly (package or increment).

Alternatively, you can contact our Registration and Activation group for assistance or send me a Private Message (click on my philip.s profile name and then "Send this user a private message") with your license and server information.

Philip Schmelzer
*Expert Elite*
TravisNave
Message 3 of 4 (204 Views)

10-03-2012 10:56 AM in reply to: autodeskadmin

Philip is right.  Your license probably expired on Subscription and now you can only get the latest version.  You might check your renewal to see if it fell thru the cracks. 

autodeskadmin
Message 4 of 4 (185 Views)

10-05-2012 02:33 PM in reply to: philip.s

It appears that our subscription did, in fact, lapse. Thank you both for the help.

Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Announcements
Do you have 60 seconds to spare? The Autodesk Community Team is revamping our site ranking system and we want your feedback! Please click here to launch the 5 question survey. As always your input is greatly appreciated.