Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One seat (of a multiseat ACAD LT 2010) activated multiple times on same PC

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
dmfrazier
311 Views, 1 Reply

One seat (of a multiseat ACAD LT 2010) activated multiple times on same PC

Is there any way that I can see how many activations remain for a particular product?
A remote user installed the product via a deployment that I created.  After successfully installing the product, several attempts to activate it appeared to be unsuccessful from the user's vantage point (the product repeatedly indicated that activation "failed").  Meanwhile, I (as the named contact) received registration/activation e-mail confirmations for each activation attempt the user made, totalling (6) confirmations.  Ultimately, I forwarded one of the activation codes to the user so that he could enter the activation code manually, and that seems to have resolved his activation issue.
This S/N is a (20) seat license, and my concern is that your registration/activation system has just registered (6) activations for one user.  Does the "system" record that these (6) activations represent the same user and the same machine, and therefore should only reflect one of the (20) licenses?  I still have several users who have not been set up with this software yet.  I want to be sure that they will not have activation issues as we approach the last few users.

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
TravisNave
in reply to: dmfrazier

You should be fine on this issue.  If you have any issues with future activations, you can call Autodesk Activations at 1-800-551-1490 and they can assist you. 

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report