Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

offline Installation of Service packs through Network

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
prem
163 Views, 3 Replies

offline Installation of Service packs through Network

Hi,

Just a thought, is it possible to install Service Packs for AutoCAD based Products and Inventor via Network, this could be useful for the "secured enviorments" where internet is not accessible to users.

Thanks
Prem
Windows 7 64 Bit
16 Gigs of RAM
Intel I7
Nvdia Quadro 3000M
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
DarrenP
in reply to: prem

you could download the serivice pack to a network share and each user could install the service from there

i don't know if thats what you mean

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 3 of 4
TravisNave
in reply to: DarrenP

I agree with Darren.  It's also a good idea to patch your deployment as well so that the clients match the deployment files. 

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 4 of 4
prem
in reply to: TravisNave

I need this to happen more like most antivirus systems are updated via server, or even for that matter the way operating systems are updated offline.

I am looking at more of push update than a pull updated.
Thanks
Prem
Windows 7 64 Bit
16 Gigs of RAM
Intel I7
Nvdia Quadro 3000M

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report