Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Offline activation code request

22 REPLIES 22
Message 1 of 23
cfq20
11435 Views, 22 Replies

Offline activation code request

Hello,

I have installed Autodesk Inventor Professional 2013 (Education version) on a Windows 7 machine not connected to the internet and now need to activate the product offline. I have the Request Code, but when I follow the online procedure for Activation at register.autodesk.com I am told the serial number I entered for the product is not valid (Error 2). This is the serial code associated to Inventor that I read from the list of software downloaded from the Autodesk Education Community.

How do I move forward?

Many thanks.

Carlo

Tags (1)
22 REPLIES 22
Message 21 of 23

@mar.nica042113

Welcome to the Autodesk User's Community..

Activation codes come directly from Autodesk when you properly obtain this product like 13 years ago and not through a user/public forum.  May I ask where you go this outdated and no longer support product?

Mark Lancaster

&  Autodesk Services MarketPlace Provider

Autodesk Inventor Certified Professional & not an Autodesk Employee

Likes is much appreciated if the information I have shared is helpful to you and/or others

Did this resolve your issue? Please accept it "As a Solution" so others may benefit from it.

Message 22 of 23
vijay_arthi31CJAE8
in reply to: cfq20

Heyy. how to activate my autocad 2020 in offline method? my internet connection is weak.

Message 23 of 23

Hi @vijay_arthi31CJAE8,

All single-user software for newer versions is online activation, however once activated you can go offline for up to 30 days. You shouldn't need a strong connection to activate as not that much data is being sent (especially compared to install).

Leo Warren
Autodesk Student Ambassador Diamond
Please accept as solution and give likes if applicable.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report