Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Offline activation code request

22 REPLIES 22
Message 1 of 23
cfq20
11343 Views, 22 Replies

Offline activation code request

Hello,

I have installed Autodesk Inventor Professional 2013 (Education version) on a Windows 7 machine not connected to the internet and now need to activate the product offline. I have the Request Code, but when I follow the online procedure for Activation at register.autodesk.com I am told the serial number I entered for the product is not valid (Error 2). This is the serial code associated to Inventor that I read from the list of software downloaded from the Autodesk Education Community.

How do I move forward?

Many thanks.

Carlo

Tags (1)
22 REPLIES 22
Message 2 of 23
camilo.lemos
in reply to: cfq20

Hi Carlo, 

Can you please send me your serial number and request code via Private Message (click on my camilo.lemos profile name and then on Send This User a Private Message)?

I'll help you activate your program.

Camilo Lemos

Message 3 of 23
Blackpack
in reply to: cfq20

S'up brother I'm having the same problem so Could you help me about that If u r free,

thnx mate

Message 4 of 23
jessica.t
in reply to: Blackpack

Hello Berkan and welcome to the Autodesk Community!

For direct assistance with licensing, please contact our Registration and Activation department.

Either Chat with a representative or submit your web case.

If you have any other questions or concerns please respond to this post.

Thank you very much!

Jessica Thrasher
Message 5 of 23
rflick1881
in reply to: jessica.t

Greetings,

I have been attempting to activate an Autocad 2014 LT license and keep getting Error Code 2.   My serial number is xxx-xxxxxxxx.   I have and order number and a request code, which I can email to you if necessary.   My email address is rflick1881@att.net

Thanks,

Ron F.

Message 6 of 23
jessica.t
in reply to: rflick1881

Hi @rflick1881,

Apologies for the late reply but I looked up your account and saw that you were able to activate your AutoCAD LT 2015. If you have any other questions please reply to this email. Thank you!

Jessica Thrasher
Message 7 of 23

hey goood day can i email you
Message 8 of 23

hey can i email you Camilo

Tags (1)
Message 9 of 23
rflick1881
in reply to: kish.mitchell

I logged onto a Chat session and it was taken care of.

Thanks!

Ron
Message 10 of 23
rflick1881

I logged into a Chat session and got the program activated.

Thanks,

Ron
Message 11 of 23
jessica.t

Hi @kish.mitchell and welcome to the Community!

What can we help you with? First, we'd love to hear about the type of assistance you're looking for and then we can determine if we need to make the conversation private. Looking forward to hearing from you!

Jessica Thrasher
Message 12 of 23

hi,

this is inform to you according to your request how to activate offline activation process in  autcad 2013 we have sending my request code

details as follow  -  8WJF Q8HX FRTP HC0D C5HH UHYU 0QXJ XWTZ  

PLEASE HELP US & REVERT IT SAME

Message 13 of 23

Hi @mr.jadhavprashant and welcome to the Autodesk Community!

For licensing assistance, please contact the Activation and Registration team directly:

1.    Visit http://knowledge.autodesk.com/contactus
2.    Select “Activation & Registration” or “License Management”
3.    Select appropriate subtopics from the pull-down menus
4.    Select “I Still Need Help”  if you need personal assistance

There you can chat with a live agent or submit an email if all agents are busy. Thank you!

Jessica Thrasher
Message 14 of 23
PIEERATECH
in reply to: jessica.t

I have been attempting to activate an Autocad 2011 LT license and keep getting Error Code 1.   My serial number is xxx-xxxxxxxx.   I have and order number and a request code, which I can email to you if necessary.   My email address is maycomxp@hotmail.com

Message 15 of 23
camilo.lemos
in reply to: PIEERATECH

Hi  @PIEERATECH and welcome to the Autodesk Community!

For licensing assistance, please contact the Activation and Registration team through our Contact Us page. Please be sure to select a sub-topic so that the contact options become visible.

I hope this helps!

Camilo Lemos

Message 16 of 23
ilhancetin
in reply to: camilo.lemos

Hi,

I have Same Problem.

I installed Autocad 2013 , than try activation my product, but getting below errors ;

Not eligible for online activation
Your product cannot be activated online due to one or more of the following reasons:
The product version you are trying to activate is not available under the license for your upgraded product.
Your subscription has expired.
You are not using the most up-to-date serial number.

Please Help to me ? Waiting for your answer . Very Important for me and We don't have enough time.

Best Regards,

Tags (1)
Message 17 of 23

Hi @ilhancetin,

As mentioned by @camilo.lemos, you'll need to contact the Activation and Registration team through our Contact Us page. They'll check your serial number and, if possible, they'll help you activate the product manually. See also: Activate & Register Manually.

Regards,

Simona Golisciano
Message 18 of 23
jjana12345
in reply to: camilo.lemos

hi,

i have installed autocad autodesk 2015

i cant able to activate 3ds max and i cant use a trial version to mine serial number xxx-xxxxxxxx      128G1

plz help me as soon as possible frds............

Message 19 of 23
jeffrey.sin
in reply to: jjana12345

Hi @jjana12345,

Welcome to the Community.

As has already been repeated by my colleagues in this thread, you'll need to contact the Activation and Registration team through our Contact Us page. They'll check your serial number and, if possible, they'll help you activate the product manually. See also: Activate & Register Manually.

Thanks,

Jeffrey Sin

Autodesk Customer Support
Message 20 of 23

hi mr. carlo,

Please help me for autocad 2006 activation code.

I need activation code for this details.

Serial number: xxx-xxxxxxxx

Request Code: WQJX-KK67-8P9K-R6FP-FS56

Thank you

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report