Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Officially disapointed with my order

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
172 Views, 3 Replies

Officially disapointed with my order

I purchased and downloaded Sketchbook Pro (order# 9364471435) more than 36 hours ago and I still haven't received a serial number and product key to activate the application, so it's $65 dollars I haven't been able to use. I wrote to customer service complaining about the issue and this is part of the email I received in reply:

Thank you for contacting the Autodesk Store.

We apologize; unfortunately your serial number(s) were not generated at
the time of your purchase. We have taken action to resolve this issue on
your behalf and you will received an update within 1-2 business days.

Please check also your spam or junk e-mail folder.

This simply is just unacceptable. You mean that if I don't receive the info today I'll have to wait at least until Monday to use the application (if I receive the serial number and product key)? NOT fair.

Looks like Sketchbook Pro is a great App but the least I can say is that I'm VERY disappointed with customer service and the handling of this situation. Probably will be asking for a REFUND if this issue isn't resolved in a reasonable time. 

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
jessica.t
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi @Anonymous and welcome to the Autodesk Community,

Sincere apologies for the poor experience. I have contacted the customer service directly and requested that they re-visit your case as soon as possible. A representative will be in touch, please let me know if you need anything in the meantime.

Thank you,

Jessica Thrasher
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: jessica.t

Hi Jessica,

Thanks for your reply. I got a call from Angelo explaining the situation and what had happened when I made the purchase. He gave me a possible solution, but I'll wait for a Paypal credit, since my card was already charged, and make the transaction again as it is suggested by your customer service representative. When everything is cleared I'll let you know. Thanks again.

Message 4 of 4
jessica.t
in reply to: Anonymous

Thanks for the follow up! I'm glad Angelo was able to assist, he's also been keeping me in the loop Smiley Happy And yes, please let me know if there's anything else I can do to help. Thanks!

Jessica Thrasher

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report