Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Obtaining Serial number

8 REPLIES 8
Message 1 of 9
longleyje
704 Views, 8 Replies

Obtaining Serial number

I purchased Autocad LT 2014 approx 36 hours ago from the Auodesk estore (Digital River). Received confirmation email stating: "In rare circumstances it could take up to 24 hours to receive an activation code, however, most orders are fulfilled within 12 hours."

36 hours latter, still no serial number/activation code.

Should I alert my credit card company?

(Knew it was going to be a bad day, when on clicking on the download on the order page of website, download would ask for a download loaction they refuse to download. "Live Chat" customer service had to provide me with a link)

Jim Longley

8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9
camilo.lemos
in reply to: longleyje

Hi Jim, 

Sorry to hear about the bad experience with your purchase. 

Can you please send me your order number via Private Message and I'll look into this for you? (click on my camilo.lemos profile name and then on Send This User a Private Message).

Thank you,

Camilo Lemos

Message 3 of 9
longleyje
in reply to: camilo.lemos

And if i could figure out how to PM you, i would gladly do so...
Message 4 of 9
camilo.lemos

Hi Jim, 

To PM me, please click on this link and on the next screen scroll down and on the right side of the page click on Send This User a Private Message as shown here:

C:\Users\lemosc\Desktop\send pm.png

Camilo Lemos

Message 5 of 9
longleyje

After serveral "Live Chats" over the last 24 or so hours, and some whining, not to mention a request for a supervisor, I finally got this reply from a Natacha (with Autodesk Live Chat Service): "The order was not correctly linked to your Customer Account".

I now see in my inbox an eStore Fulfilment Notification containing both a product key and a S/N

Message 6 of 9
longleyje

Thanks, Will note this for future reference. I was at the page, but failed to see the PM link on the "right sidebar" - my bad

I do very much appreciate to offer to help - Thank You
Seems is now resolved
JimL
Message 7 of 9
camilo.lemos

Glad to hear this is now resolved, Jim.

Let me know if you need any assistance in the future.

Camilo Lemos

Message 8 of 9
longleyje

OK, it's now been over 96 hours, 4 days, several "LiveChat" sessions, several "emails" via the coustomer support section of the eStore (Which in themselves, in the words of another posted in this commuity) into a eBlack Hole, I still wait

How do I cancel this order and have the Outstanding Authorization removed from my credit card? Do I report ask my credit card company to cancel this transaction?

This would seem to be a violation of purchase terms and agreement: *In rare circumstances it could take up to 24 hours to receive an activation code, however, most orders are fulfilled within 12 hours." To me 96 hours has been more than generous, it is time for action please

JimL

Message 9 of 9
longleyje

Credit card charges are now being disputed with Visa

JimL

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report