Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to upgrade from Autocad 2000 to Autocad 2011

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
850 Views, 1 Reply

Not able to upgrade from Autocad 2000 to Autocad 2011

Hi,

My name is Gaurav Ptael who is working as an engineer in Wakefield Solutions. My company just bought upgrade version of Autocad.We tried to upgrade our Autocad 2000 to Autocad 2011,It won't allow to do that.We install trial version of Autocad 2011 it was working fine.Yesterday trial version was expired , now we are in trouble.We tried so many times entering new serial number of Autocad 2011 and also enter old serial number of Autocad 2000.It gives us error that old serial number is wrong.But I checked in the help of Autocad2000 and it's a right serial number.Is there somebody could help me how to solve my problem?

Regards,

Gaurav

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
TravisNave
in reply to: Anonymous

You need to call Autodesk activations at 1-800-551-1490 and they will give you an activation code for your product. 

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report