Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to login because DOB

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
marcel-hohn
634 Views, 5 Replies

Not able to login because DOB

I want to get AutoCAD for Students. I allready have got Inventor for some months. Now I want AutoCAD but after I entered my Password I should enter  my Date of Birth but unfortunately I clicked on the year "2013" and now I cant change it any more and can't download any software...

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
brad_hurley
in reply to: marcel-hohn

Hello and Welcome to the Community.
When logged in, did you check the profile tab?
Please refer to the following link for other possible solutions.

Autodesk Account Sign-In FAQ
http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/ps/dl/item?siteID=123112&id=17837889&linkID=9240617#section16

Please "Accept Solution" if a reply or replies have helped resolve the issue or answered your question, to help others in the community.

BHurley
Autodesk, Inc.
Message 3 of 6
philip.s
in reply to: marcel-hohn

Hi Marcel!

In case you haven't already, can you please try initiating the registration process again as you now should be good to go.

Message 4 of 6
ann.keese
in reply to: philip.s

Hello,

My name is Ann Keese and I am having a similiar problem. I accidently hit enter on 2014 for my birthday and the system is not allowing me to get any further in the registration process. I cannot find the edit profile tab. Please let me know what I can do to solve the problem. Thank you in advance!

Sincerely,

Ann Keese

Message 5 of 6
joane.bonghanoy
in reply to: ann.keese

Hi Anne,

For this error, please wait awhile at least an hour or 2 then try to go through the whole registration procecss again. 

Joane Bonghanoy
Message 6 of 6
ncspena
in reply to: brad_hurley

please help me. i have the same problem just now. 😞

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report