Installation & Licensing

Installation & Licensing

mgrenier
Message 1 of 3 (138 Views)

No sign-in option when launching LTU

138 Views, 2 Replies
02-25-2014 04:39 PM

It pops up to update serial number and product key. No sign in option to import the license I exported.

AutoCAD Infrastructure Design Suite 2014 Premium.

Anybody have a way around this, or a way I can view the license I exported?

jgassoleiva
Message 2 of 3 (80 Views)

Re: No sign-in option when launching LTU

03-27-2014 03:56 AM in reply to: mgrenier

Hi,

I have the same problem.

I'm trying to export a Maya 2014 license from a PC + Win 7 Pro (no problem concerning to this) and to import it to a MacbookPro + OS X 10.9.2. In the process, when I click on Sign in button to access to the Log in window, nothing happens.

I would be very grateful for some help. Thanks in advance.

jgassoleiva
Message 3 of 3 (57 Views)

Re: No sign-in option when launching LTU

04-03-2014 09:21 AM in reply to: jgassoleiva

Hi,

Finally, I was able to solve the problem through Autodesk Customer Support.

I followed their instructions of uninstall Maya 2014 and installing Maya 2014 SP4 from the following link...

http://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/maya/downloads/caas/downloads/content/autodesk-maya-2014-servi...

However, there was a new problem... when running License Transfer Utility(English) on Mac, it was required to run an app through a path with a folder called "R7", that in the new installation is called "R8". I have copied/pasted folder "R8" in the same place and renamed "R7". This solved the problem of the path and I was able to launch License Transfer Utility and do the license importation without any additional problem :smileywink:

Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Announcements
Do you have 60 seconds to spare? The Autodesk Community Team is revamping our site ranking system and we want your feedback! Please click here to launch the 5 question survey. As always your input is greatly appreciated.