Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No sign-in option when launching LTU

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
mgrenier
293 Views, 2 Replies

No sign-in option when launching LTU

It pops up to update serial number and product key. No sign in option to import the license I exported.

AutoCAD Infrastructure Design Suite 2014 Premium.

Anybody have a way around this, or a way I can view the license I exported?

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
jgassoleiva
in reply to: mgrenier

Hi,

I have the same problem.

I'm trying to export a Maya 2014 license from a PC + Win 7 Pro (no problem concerning to this) and to import it to a MacbookPro + OS X 10.9.2. In the process, when I click on Sign in button to access to the Log in window, nothing happens.

I would be very grateful for some help. Thanks in advance.

Message 3 of 3
jgassoleiva
in reply to: jgassoleiva

Hi,

Finally, I was able to solve the problem through Autodesk Customer Support.

I followed their instructions of uninstall Maya 2014 and installing Maya 2014 SP4 from the following link...

http://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/maya/downloads/caas/downloads/content/autodesk-maya-2014-servi...

However, there was a new problem... when running License Transfer Utility(English) on Mac, it was required to run an app through a path with a folder called "R7", that in the new installation is called "R8". I have copied/pasted folder "R8" in the same place and renamed "R7". This solved the problem of the path and I was able to launch License Transfer Utility and do the license importation without any additional problem 😉

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report