Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4
duvan0221
310 Views, 3 Replies

No Setup

Hello

Recently I download a educational version of Inventor 2012, but don´t come with the autorun.inf, or Setup.exe, I don´t can install the software. What i can do?

Hola

Recientemente descargue una versión educativa de Inventor 2012, pero No vino con el autorun.inf, o Setup.exe, no me instala el software. ¿Qué puedo hacer?

Tags (2)
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
DarrenP
in reply to: duvan0221

did you download part 1?

part 1 and part 2 need to be together and in the same folder

you double click part 1 and it autoextracts part 2

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 3 of 4
duvan0221
in reply to: DarrenP

Yes, now I download the files, but I have a new trouble, the files are
corrupted, so the program doesn,t install. You know something that I can
do? This error happen to me 3 times.

Thanks.
Message 4 of 4
TravisNave
in reply to: duvan0221

I would recommend that you try downloading your product using the virtual assistant by following the directions here:

http://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/autocad/troubleshooting/caas/sfdcarticles/sfdcarticles/How-to-...

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report