So I went into my license server this week to check what was in use and when I go to the Server Status tab and click Perform Status Enquiry I get the following. It used to work just fine. Hose name and MAC address have not changed. No luck searching the web. Ideas? Licenses are working.
Flexible License Manager status on Wed 4/17/2013 09:58
[Detecting lmgrd processes...]
Error getting status: No SERVER lines in license file.
License path: C:\Program Files\Macrovision\samreport\v3.6\samreportlicents.
FLEXnet Licensing error:-13,66
For further information, refer to the FLEXnet Licensing documentation,
available at "www.flexerasoftware.com".
License starts out with these lines
SERVER "server host name" "MAC address"
VENDOR adskflex port=2080
Solved! Go to Solution.
Solved! by TravisNave. See the answer in context.
I found it, on the Service/License File tab I checked the "LMTOOLS ignores license flies path environment variables" When I loaded the SAMReport on the server I bet it put in an environment variable. It is working now.
Access a broad range of knowledge to help get the most out of your products and services.