Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No SERVER lines in license file

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
cannarella
2775 Views, 2 Replies

No SERVER lines in license file

So I went into my license server this week to check what was in use and when I go to the Server Status tab and click Perform Status Enquiry I get the following.  It used to work just fine.  Hose name and MAC address have not changed.  No luck searching the web.  Ideas?  Licenses are working.

--------
Status
--------
Flexible License Manager status on Wed 4/17/2013 09:58

[Detecting lmgrd processes...]
Error getting status: No SERVER lines in license file.
License path: C:\Program Files\Macrovision\samreport\v3.6\samreportlicents.lic;
FLEXnet Licensing error:-13,66
For further information, refer to the FLEXnet Licensing documentation,
available at "www.flexerasoftware.com".

License starts out with these lines

SERVER "server host name" "MAC address"
USE_SERVER
VENDOR adskflex port=2080

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
TravisNave
in reply to: cannarella

It looks like it is trying to read your SAMReport license file. You should not have anything configured in the LMTOOLS for this application becuase it is licensed by the product itself. I suspect your NLM is working just fine.

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 3
cannarella
in reply to: TravisNave

I found it, on the Service/License File tab I checked the "LMTOOLS ignores license flies path environment variables"  When I loaded the SAMReport on the server I bet it put in an environment variable.  It is working now.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report