Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Serial Number given for Sketchbook Pro 7

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
kronek
609 Views, 3 Replies

No Serial Number given for Sketchbook Pro 7

Hello,

I just bought, downloaded and installed SB Pro 7 on my Mac.

There was never any serial number given throughout the order process, nor have I received an email with that info.

I cannot activate/use the software until I enter the Serial Number and Product key...

I have looked everywhere in my account, etc., and there is no record in there of me even purchasing this software.

Very frustrating.

Any suggestions?

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
joane.bonghanoy
in reply to: kronek

Hi @kronek,

I was able to pull up an Order purchased from our Online Store using the Email Address on file.

To validate  that this is your Order, please send me a Private Message (click on my joane.bonghanoy profile name and then “Send this user a private message”) with the Order #. If you didn't receive that either, last 4 digits of the credit card used and the shipping address should suffice. 

Joane Bonghanoy
Message 3 of 4
kronek
in reply to: joane.bonghanoy

Thank you.
I purchased an upgrade prior to purchasing the full version, thinking that it would give me a SN and product code right off the bat.
I do not need the upgrade, as now I have the full version.
Can I have a refund for the upgrade?
Thanks,
Keith
Message 4 of 4
camilo.lemos
in reply to: kronek

Hi Keith,

Our E-Store team can help you process your refund. 

Click here to go to the E-Store. Once there,  click on Help > I Still Need Help > Contact Customer Service to contact our E-Store support team.

I hope this helps! 

Camilo Lemos

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report