Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Product Key & Serial Number?

8 REPLIES 8
SOLVED
Message 1 of 9
kawaiibunnii12
1152 Views, 8 Replies

No Product Key & Serial Number?

I'm a teen who loves to draw. I just bought a tablet and my favorite drawing software (sketchbook pro) but I can't unlock it without a Product Key & Serial Number? I did not receive one in an email. I bought the software online. My Order Number is: 9510597035
Please help!
8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9

Hi @kawaiibunnii12

Welcome to the Community. An email with the serial number information was already sent to you via the order you made, were you already able to receive it? Just to be sure as well, I have sent the information to you via private message as well. 

Thank you, 

Jeffrey Sin

Autodesk Customer Support
Message 3 of 9
rottenham
in reply to: jeffrey.sin

Looks like I came to the right place.  I want to install my old copy of Sketchbook 2010 on a new machine, but have no numbers to install.  My email address has changed over time, so I hope it is as simple as it was for the other people.  I'll wait patiently for your reply.  Thanks.

Message 4 of 9
camilo.lemos
in reply to: rottenham

Hi @rottenham 

Our License Assistance team can help you recover your serial number.

You can contact the License Assistance team by clicking on this link and then following the prompts:

Select “Activation & Registration” or “License Management”
Select appropriate subtopics from the pull-down menus.
Select “I Still Need Help” if you need personal assistance.

You will be able to contact the License Assistance Team either via Chat or e-mail.

Thank you.

Camilo Lemos

Message 5 of 9
PaytonFC
in reply to: kawaiibunnii12

Hello, I purchaced the sketchbook pro 7 and I did not recieve an email concerning my serial number and product key, therefore I cannot use the application. 

Please help me,

Payton

My order number: 10520092034

Message 6 of 9
lynn_zhang
in reply to: PaytonFC

Hi @PaytonFC 

We are currently processing your order and please allow 24 hours for the fulfillment to be completed. We apologize for the inconvenience this has caused! If you still haven't received the email with your serial number / product key after 24 hours, please contact our Customer Care team via Contact Us page (then click Chat or Web Support) and they will be able to assist you. Thank you!

Lynn Zhang
Community Manager

Message 7 of 9
poole214

i have brought sketchbook pro 2015 order number 9619302357 i received no email with this purchase that contains a product key or activation code.  i have checked my account portal and there is no record of my purchase.  stuck and annoyed please help.........

Message 8 of 9
ppsur
in reply to: lynn_zhang

I have already paid for Sketchbook Pro 7 for more than three days, I received messages without the serial number and activation code? My order number is 10176801771, you can help me, please, thank you!

Message 9 of 9
Anonymous

Hi, Last friday I bought SketchBook Pro, but I can't unlock it because I haven't got a Product Key & Serial Number. Order number: 11365447259. I need your help, please. Thanks, Carles

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report