Re: What do you mean by this?

01-17-2013 03:12 PM in reply to: DarrenP
Contributor
azhark14
Message 12 of 14 (231 Views)

01-20-2013 12:25 PM in reply to: DarrenP

Hi 

I am becoming very frustrated now with this. I've reinstalled Revit.

everything seems fine and when i click the revit icon it prohibits me from going further!

As for the license issue --I've not even come across the question asking me whether it should be stand alone or network --i dont know how to get to that stage! i cant even get to the stage where you enter your product key!

I am guessing maybe my windows server is not new enough so I am in the process of downlaoding 2012 trial.

How do i get to the screen to enter my standalone license? 

Autodesk® Revit® Server is an optional server application for Revit software. Can this not be ignored for my downlaod?

HELP!!!

Thanks in advance

A

*Expert Elite*
TravisNave
Message 13 of 14 (216 Views)

01-21-2013 11:39 AM in reply to: azhark14

It sounds like to me that you are installing from a deployment already created on the server.  If you're not agreeing to a EULA, putting in a serial, and choosing what to install, then it has likely all been done for you.  Do you have an IT person or CAD Manager responsible for this?

Contributor
azhark14
Message 14 of 14 (195 Views)

01-24-2013 02:52 PM in reply to: TravisNave

It sounds like to me that you are installing from a deployment already created on the server.  If you're not agreeing to a EULA, putting in a serial, and choosing what to install, then it has likely all been done for you.  Do you have an IT person or CAD Manager responsible for this?

Well since the last time I have uninstalled, and installed again. I thought I had made it this time -it allowed me to enter the product key - enter the serial etc. and it was all accepted. Its just when i open the program it only lets me view the program and not save anything etc.

It person/cad manager!!??? I;m a personal user -on personal laptop?

Iv tried donwlaoding using autodesk downlaod manager and internet donwload manager with  same result!

Azhar

Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Announcements
Do you have 60 seconds to spare? The Autodesk Community Team is revamping our site ranking system and we want your feedback! Please click here to launch the 5 question survey. As always your input is greatly appreciated.