Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No download link for student version of 3DS MAX 2013

45 REPLIES 45
Message 1 of 46
arthurcohl
3226 Views, 45 Replies

No download link for student version of 3DS MAX 2013

Hello 

When I want to download my student version of 3DS MAX 2013 the download link doesn't appear. No matter the browser I'm using (IE, firefox, chrome)  I don't have a download link. 

Is someone could help me please ? 

45 REPLIES 45
Message 21 of 46

same problem

Message 22 of 46

Same here!

Message 23 of 46
rleung
in reply to: arthurcohl

I guess all the new students destroyed their server.

Time to "acquire" a copy of 3ds max through other sources I guess.

Message 24 of 46
g7737

AutoCAD 2013 has the same problem, download link just flashes once and disappears. Someone said that if you are fast enough you can click that link put hasnt worked for me. Hopefully they will fix this problem asap. Does anyone have direct download link for AutoCAD?

Message 25 of 46
inez92
in reply to: g7737

The trick described above worked for me - thanks!

I haven't seen the button flash in other browsers, but in Chrome, refresh the page and quickly keep clicking the area the button should be.

Not the ideal soution, but hopefully it'll work for everyone.

Message 26 of 46
arthurcohl
in reply to: inez92

I 've downloaded the evaluation version from the autodesk website and enter my serial number and product key and it works fine. But I don't know if I will be able to download the hotfix from the student website. 

Message 27 of 46
beacreative
in reply to: csnyder

exactly th same problem for Maya 2013 anyone managed to get it to work yet?

Message 28 of 46
woodj3

i manage to download autocad 2013   the download button comes up really fast then disappears,,,have to scroll down while page is loading to where shows file size and to the right of that you'll see the download button appear then disappear,have to keep repeating until you manage to click the download button before it disappears   good luck   i should get a   a++ for this lol

Message 29 of 46
james.d.littlewood
in reply to: woodj3

^ I tried that yesterday to no avail.  Tried again today since you had luck with it and it worked for me as well.  CTRL R + crazy clicking = win.

Message 30 of 46

Having the same problem as everyone else I was worried something was wrong with my account glad to see that is not the case

Message 31 of 46
y.naeem

having the same problem my self, no download link.

Message 32 of 46
waynemansell1
in reply to: y.naeem

By refereshing and very fast clicking I have managed to activater the download link.

Downloading now, 9 minutes to go.

Message 33 of 46

Had the same Problem! In Chrome refresh and Spam clicking didn't work... But i managed to start the download with the Internet Explorer with refresh and Spam... guess the explorer is slow enough...

Message 34 of 46
flannerycs

I was also able to catch the download link by fast refreshing and clicking. Have downloaded Maya 2013 for Mac, and it's open and working. Thanks, all!

Message 35 of 46
McLairD

i found out a small trick that worked in chrome for me, as soon the page starts loading, select everything thats near the button or whole page if possible, that way the button didnt disappeared for me, and was able to download as well

Message 36 of 46
paul.theno6
in reply to: y.naeem

Another trick you can use is right click and select view page source.

hit ctrl + f and search for "<div id="id_manual_download_button">"

just take off the outter "" so it starts with a < and ends with >

right below that line there should be a link that you can copy/paste or click on to open it.

Hope it helps out

- Paul

Message 37 of 46
amirault0

I'm having the same problem but I found the link manually. Right click on somw white space and go to view page source (I'm using chrome). Click on the link on line 495. 

Message 38 of 46
joane.bonghanoy
in reply to: amirault0

Hi Everyone,

Click here to know more details regarding the Download Issue in the Education Community site.

For 2013 versions, do utilize our Trial Versions page to download the software. 

Joane Bonghanoy
Message 39 of 46
benringer9

We're having the same problem with Autodesk Inventor Professional.  Seems to be a systematic problem. How can we get this fixed?

Message 40 of 46
amirault0
in reply to: benringer9

Here is the link

Inventor Pro

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report