Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No download dropdown at serial number screen

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Plumcreek
273 Views, 2 Replies

No download dropdown at serial number screen

I just tried to download the student edition of AutoCAD 2013.  I got to the screen with my serial number, and there was nothing below it (totally blank), with no download box like the help screens show.   Now my account on the side shows one product and a line above my serial number and product key screen says   " Details of the software you have downloaded from the Autodesk Education Community. ".  I had gone to the product registration page, thinking I needed to register it first, but needed more info for that page also.  So I am stuck in limbo and need to get this downloaded for class homework.   I have never downloaded anything from the Autodesk website before.  Thisstudent  software  is definately not already downloaded on my computer,never saw the download boxes,  and I know it takes more than 20 minutes.   Need help.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
philip.s
in reply to: Plumcreek

Hello Lynn,

We were previously experiencing an issue in the Education Community preventing the download buttons from displaying, however it has since been resolved. Can you please log out of the site, clear your cache / temporary internet files, log back in and let us know if the downloads still aren't showing for you?

Please note that as a workaround, you can download the majority of our current release (2013 at the moment) software from our trials page and activate with your student license info.

Message 3 of 3
Plumcreek
in reply to: philip.s

Thanks, Suddenly there was a download button off to the side, and I was able to  download the program.  Tech guy is coming by in a couple hours anyway, so what is the next step, or can you direct me to that path list? Thanks for your prompt reply Lynn

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report