Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No download button appearing

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
avaught3
473 Views, 5 Replies

No download button appearing

Im trying to re download autocad 2013, and there is no download button appearing, only the serial number and product key. I un installed it because the toolbars failed to install properly. I need this program asap for an assignment.

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
cwpixley5
in reply to: avaught3

Same here. Kind of annoying

Tags (1)
Message 3 of 6
wilhelml

Me too. 

Tried in different browsers and different OS. Tried multiple types of AutoDesk programs. In some cases the blue "Download" shows for a millisecond but then dissapears. 

Message 4 of 6
mario.aleixo

This happened to me too. The only way to get around it is to...click as fast as you can on the Download button as soon as it appears.

Message 5 of 6
wilhelml
in reply to: mario.aleixo

Hi Mario

Reloaded a bunch of times whilst clicking like a maniac and for some reason the blue download button changed into "browser download" and stayed there.. now when visiting other (autodesk) applications this new button is there and enabling the download process!

Don't know if it's yours "click as fast as you can" solution or if someone at autodesk solved it. Anyhow, thank you very much!

Message 6 of 6
philip.s
in reply to: wilhelml

My apologies for the inconvenience everyone.

Confirming that the missing download buttons have been restored and you can now again enjoy your full Education Community benefits.

Thank you very much for your patience and please let us know if any additional questions, concerns or issues arise.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report