Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3
TransWP
153 Views, 2 Replies

Newbie still at it

2.2.2 Network Version of the EULA makes mention that "The Software may be Installed on or Accessed by others Computers, or on an individual Computer, as a multiple-user installation, so long as the maximum number of concurrent users does not exceed the Permitted Number."

Ok my question is how do you go about doing an install on an individual computer as a multiple-user installation?
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: TransWP

TransWP wrote:
> Ok my question is how do you go about doing an install on an individual computer as a multiple-user installation?

Only way that I can think of is Citrix/Terminal Services. I was under
the impression that this wasn't supported though; I wonder if this has
changed recently, or there is another clause which prevents it?

Jason
Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: TransWP

Hello,
In order to install as multi-user stand alone you'll need to have a multi-user stand alone license. It is recommended that you deploy multi-user stand alone installations from a central server, this greatly simplifies and authorization and installation.
The procedure for this is really simple. Place the disk in the server, choose multi-user stand alone as the installation type and follow the prompts. After the installation is complete, go to the client machine, browse to the network location of the deployment and click on the install icon.

If you don't have a server, may also go to each machine that you want to install to, insert the disk and enter the registration information exactly the same. If you make a mistake and enter the wrong information, the installation will fail. This is not recommended.

Regards
Clark Bennett
Ideate Technical Support

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report