Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New version is not showing up for download

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
Anonymous
258 Views, 4 Replies

New version is not showing up for download

I switched from Maintenance to Subscription last month.  The new version of AutoCAD Map 3D 2019 is not showing up in my autodesk account area so I cannot download it.  Older versions are displayed but not the new one. I did get an email indicating the new version is available.

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
Mark.Lancaster
in reply to: Anonymous

@Anonymous

Not every account has been fulfilled with the 2019 product line that you're entitled to.   However you can chat with an agent here: https://knowledge.autodesk.com/contact-support/autodesk-account-management/contract-dates-and-supported-products and inquire with Autodesk

Mark Lancaster

&  Autodesk Services MarketPlace Provider

Autodesk Inventor Certified Professional & not an Autodesk Employee

Likes is much appreciated if the information I have shared is helpful to you and/or others

Did this resolve your issue? Please accept it "As a Solution" so others may benefit from it.

Message 3 of 5
natasha.l

Hello @Anonymous, 

The link provided is broken you can try to contact Account Management with this >link<. 

Please let us know if you have any questions & remember to “Accept As Solution” if a reply or replies have helped resolve the issue or answered your question, to help others in the community.

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: natasha.l

Thanks, I'll wait a little longer to see if it's posted.  I'm not sure how to mark my question as accepted solution.

Message 5 of 5
natasha.l

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report