Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Subscription Site Issues

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
jheltz27
335 Views, 2 Replies

New Subscription Site Issues

Ever since Autodesk rolled out their new Subscription Management site (accounts.autodesk.com) I'm unable to do anything I could before including:

• Downloading Product Enhancements - Where did this go?
  • Managing Users on our Subscription - Need to Add & Delete Users - I just get the "List Network Error - Try Again Later" error.

I have tried from both Google Chrome, IE 9.0 & IE 10.0 and still no luck. This has been going on for several weeks now. What do I need to do to fix this and gain the access I need or am I just supposed to wait for AD to get the site to work correctly?

Revit Architecture Certified Professional
AU 2015, 2017 & 2019
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
arlinpega.bibat
in reply to: jheltz27

Dear jheltz27,

My apologies for the inconvenience. I have linked your account to your active Subscritpion Center account. I created case number 08647511 and will respond with detailed information regarding navigation of you Subscription account, With regard to user management via accounts.autodesk.com, please note that as per our record, your current user access type is that of an end user. Please do contact your Contract Manager so that he may update your user type to that of a Software Coordinator.

Best Regards,

Arlin Bibat
Message 3 of 3
jcp6594
in reply to: arlinpega.bibat

I'm having a similar problem, I think.  I'm trying to active my subscription center (specifically to download the Mesh Enabler).  My product (Inventor 2013) is activated, and I have my serial number.  But when I type in my serial to subscribe here, http://www.autodesk.com/subscriptionlogin, after the login of course, it says my serial didn't work, and I need a contract number, which I haven't a clue about.  Also, the page crashes every other time.  What do I do?  Any ideas or questions?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report