Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

new license file with Alias 2014 and Maya 2014?

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
MarkGarcia8808
1183 Views, 3 Replies

new license file with Alias 2014 and Maya 2014?

Hello, we got an automated email that there is a new version of Alias and Maya (2014).    I logged in to subscription center and got the new serial # and key, and downloaded the software.   Is there not a new license file for the server?

This is a floating license.    2013 works.   Usually when there is a new version of something, a yearly release, and a new serial #, and key, there is a new license to be installed on the license server as well.    I have a couple of tickets in.   Does anyone know?

Right now I get no suitable license (for 2014).   [0.0.0]   It just says to contact the license admin, which is me.    I check the debug log, and there is no indication it is even trying to contact the license server.

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
TravisNave
in reply to: MarkGarcia8808

You can use the online method to activate your license here:

http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/pc/item?id=18424632&siteID=123112

Or you can can call Autodesk Product Registration and Authorization:

http://en.autodesk.ca/adsk/servlet/index?siteID=9719649&id=9830778

1-800-551-1490 > Option 1 (English) > Option 2 > (Network)

Asia / Pacific: 65.6735.5688
Europe / Middle East / Asia: 41.32.723.9595

You will need to provide your serial number and ethernet ID of the new license server.

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 4

Prob for me too whit Maya entertainment creation suite premium 2014....for the 2012 and 2013 version i was able to download the lic file for the LMTOOLS UTILITY but now i can't with the 2014 version. the  email from Autodesk....

Our records show that the serial number is a standalone license. We would therefore kindly ask you to provide us with the request code in order for us to generate an activation code for you.

In order to retrieve the request code, please take the following steps:

1. Run the program
  2. Pull down menu 'Help'
  3. Click on 'About'
  4. Click the Production Information button at the right hand corner
  5. Click on the Activate button
  6. On this page you will be able to view Product, Serial Number and Request Code

If you are sure that you have purchased a network version, please contact your reseller or Autodesk Account Representative for further assistance.

You can update the status of this case, attach files or provide additional information by replying to this email. Please let us know if you have additional feedback regarding the way your case is being handled.
Did you know that Autodesk experts are now monitoring and responding in the Install & Licensing Autodesk Discussion Forum? For fast answers to your questions from Autodesk and community experts, please visit the forum by clicking

Thank you for contacting Autodesk.

Best regards,

Iam not  really happy with this email and i had made a email to my reseller....Now i am waithing a email reply.

Message 4 of 4
TravisNave
in reply to: BloodyLunatic

Sometimes Subscriptions automatically auto-fulfill as a stand-alone by
accident. Your reseller should help Autodesk correct this mistake.

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report