Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Autodesk University licensing session: IT31-1: Autodesk Licensing and Registration Feedback Forum

7 REPLIES 7
Message 1 of 8
Anonymous
470 Views, 7 Replies

New Autodesk University licensing session: IT31-1: Autodesk Licensing and Registration Feedback Forum

Posters on this forum may be interested in a new session offering for Autodesk University. Go to the AU WEB site and check out course IT31-1. I hope to see some of you at this session and my other sessions at AU this year. -- Jerry Milana, Autodesk Consulting
7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

In article <4153c675$1_3@newsprd01>, milanaj@autodesk.com says... > Posters on this forum may be interested in a new session offering for > Autodesk University. Go to the AU WEB site and check out course IT31-1. I > hope to see some of you at this session and my other sessions at AU this > year. Thanks for the update. I wish it were during a different time slot however, there's a other class in that slot I'd like to go to. If it ends up not being what I had hoped, I might jump ship and head over. -- Darren J. Young CAD/CAM Systems Developer Cold Spring Granite Company 202 South Third Avenue Cold Spring, Minnesota 56320 Email: dyoung@coldspringgranite.com Phone: (320) 685-5045 Fax: (320) 685-5052
Message 3 of 8
Anonymous

Hey Darren, We should hook up while your at AU. It would be nice to meet and talk in person ;-)... Hopefully you can make Jerry's class. Thanks Bud "Darren J. Young" wrote in message news:MPG.1bbdc832f6a52cff989770@discussion.autodesk.com... > In article <4153c675$1_3@newsprd01>, milanaj@autodesk.com says... > > Posters on this forum may be interested in a new session offering for > > Autodesk University. Go to the AU WEB site and check out course IT31-1. I > > hope to see some of you at this session and my other sessions at AU this > > year. > > Thanks for the update. I wish it were during a different time slot > however, there's a other class in that slot I'd like to go to. If it > ends up not being what I had hoped, I might jump ship and head over. > > -- > Darren J. Young > CAD/CAM Systems Developer > > Cold Spring Granite Company > 202 South Third Avenue > Cold Spring, Minnesota 56320 > > Email: dyoung@coldspringgranite.com > Phone: (320) 685-5045 > Fax: (320) 685-5052
Message 4 of 8
Anonymous

In article <4154264c$1_2@newsprd01>, bud.schroeder@autodesk.com says... > Hey Darren, > > We should hook up while your at AU. It would be nice to meet and talk in > person ;-)... > > Hopefully you can make Jerry's class. Maybe I'll have to go then. The other class I was going to take was a programming class and I could likely pick up the just of the class from just browsing the handout. After all, it's not often I get the chance to unload...err..I mean...provide feedback...yea, that's it...feedback...to Autodesk folks directly. ;-) -- Darren J. Young CAD/CAM Systems Developer Cold Spring Granite Company 202 South Third Avenue Cold Spring, Minnesota 56320 Email: dyoung@coldspringgranite.com Phone: (320) 685-5045 Fax: (320) 685-5052
Message 5 of 8
Anonymous

> Hopefully you can make Jerry's class. Just finished rescheduling for it. See you guys there....maybe. My wife's expecting Dec 20 but if things get complicated or come early...well, you get the idea. -- Darren J. Young CAD/CAM Systems Developer Cold Spring Granite Company 202 South Third Avenue Cold Spring, Minnesota 56320 Email: dyoung@coldspringgranite.com Phone: (320) 685-5045 Fax: (320) 685-5052
Message 6 of 8
Anonymous

Thanks Darren ;-)... Also congratulations on the soon to be new family member. I have sat in on both Jerry and Nates class in the past and they are very good. I think you will like it. Have a good weekend. Bud who has a 19 and 17 year old ;-). "Darren J. Young" wrote in message news:MPG.1bbe11f5c31eab57989773@discussion.autodesk.com... > > Hopefully you can make Jerry's class. > > Just finished rescheduling for it. See you guys there....maybe. My > wife's expecting Dec 20 but if things get complicated or come > early...well, you get the idea. > > > -- > Darren J. Young > CAD/CAM Systems Developer > > Cold Spring Granite Company > 202 South Third Avenue > Cold Spring, Minnesota 56320 > > Email: dyoung@coldspringgranite.com > Phone: (320) 685-5045 > Fax: (320) 685-5052
Message 7 of 8
Anonymous

Jerry's classes are great. Don't miss the chance to hear him in person! --Cy-- "Darren J. Young" wrote in message news:MPG.1bbe0d8289693835989772@discussion.autodesk.com... > Maybe I'll have to go then. The other class I was going to take was a > programming class and I could likely pick up the just of the class from > just browsing the handout.
Message 8 of 8
Anonymous

Thanks for signing up Darren! jerry "Darren J. Young" wrote in message news:MPG.1bbe11f5c31eab57989773@discussion.autodesk.com... > > Hopefully you can make Jerry's class. > > Just finished rescheduling for it. See you guys there....maybe. My > wife's expecting Dec 20 but if things get complicated or come > early...well, you get the idea. > > > -- > Darren J. Young > CAD/CAM Systems Developer > > Cold Spring Granite Company > 202 South Third Avenue > Cold Spring, Minnesota 56320 > > Email: dyoung@coldspringgranite.com > Phone: (320) 685-5045 > Fax: (320) 685-5052

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report