Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Networking error: Server not responding

1 REPLY 1
SOLVED
Message 1 of 2
bjorn_fallqvist
8479 Views, 1 Reply

Networking error: Server not responding

Hi,

I have tried to install my Autodesk products (single license server) on the same workstation that I'm using as a license server. However, the flexnet can't seem to find the license information. I have generated a license file, and in lmtools everything seems to be working. The correct license file is read, the "Status inquiry" returns the correct number of available licenses for the products and I can't find anything wrong.

Still, when I try to start an application it says the FLEXnet cannot find the licensing information. If I try to specify the host name, I just get an error saying "Networking error: Server [servername] is not responding". And if I try to specify the license file instead, I get the error:

"A valid license could not be obtained by the network license manager. If you are still unable to access a license, contact your system administrator.

Error [-15.10.10061]."

I also tried turning the firewall off, but to no help.

Can anyone help me with this? I'm using FLEXnet v11.7.0.0 on Windows 7.

Thanks

Edit: Nevermind, I found the info I needed here:

http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/Installation-Licensing/Error-15-570-0-while-running-Inventor-2011/td-p...

(didn't find it at first search, though)

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Marking as Solved. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If my post answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution, so that others can find answers quickly!
For more tips & tricks: http://upandready.typepad.com

Hashim Mundol
Autodesk Product Support
Autodesk, Inc.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report