Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Network to Stand alone license Issue

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
917 Views, 3 Replies

Network to Stand alone license Issue

To make a long story short, we decided to swap a network license with a stand alone one. After uninstalling Inventor, we re installed using the stand alone license.

AutoCAD didn't seem to care, it's running fine. Inventor on the other hand is returning an error message that says ‘License information could not be obtained. Contact your Vendor’

All I can figure is that Inventor is still seeing the network install on the registry and is trying to find it on the server. We tried wiping the registry clean but still got the error message.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Some additional information:

the error is a License Status 7.1.29 - License System Error
Message 3 of 4
TravisNave

Sounds like to me that the Autodesk Licensing Service isn't installed or running correctly. Might have something to do with the whole reinstallation thing. Or maybe you are trying to launch it from a remote location?

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 4 of 4
Anonymous

This problem points specifically to a problem with the Autodesk License
Service.

Login as the admin and reinstall.

--Cy--

wrote in message news:5541512@discussion.autodesk.com...
Some additional information:

the error is a License Status 7.1.29 - License System Error

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report