Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Network licensing issues

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
ktan
627 Views, 2 Replies

Network licensing issues

Hi,

I am new to the AUTOACAD network license server.

I have a old server using ADLM which is currently running on 2 network license for autocad 2000.

Over the years the company had purchase other version of AUTOCAD network licenses but was fully utilize.

First Question is:

I would like to consolidate the different version of AUTOCAD network licenses into one network license server is it possible.

If yes how can I do it?

License purchased:

AUTOCAD 2000 x 2

AUTOCAD 2006 x 2

AUTOCAD 2007 x 7

Second Question is:

In total I have 11 AUTOCAD licenses, I do know that I can use only 7 machine with AUTOCAD 2007

but can I utilize the license and use 11 machine install with AUTOCAD 2000 version?

Can anyone advise on my situation.

Thanks,

Ken

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
JoAnn_Hogan
in reply to: ktan

Hi Ken,

Welcome to the Autodesk Community,

First of all your products is out of date. Autodesk only supports the current version (2014) and 3 versions back (2013, 2012 & 2011)

There is a way to add the different version licenses on the same server. But this is something your VAR would be able to do and Autodesk self. Its not something you as the user can do. And because your products is out of date I doubt that they would be able to change that for you.

Ok Getting to your second question:

Let say you have 5 seats but you have 10 users. Only 5 people would be able to work at the same time,

Lets say you have 5 seats of one version and 5 seats of another version, all 10 users would be able to work but 5 on the one version and 5 on the other version.

If this post solved your issue please mark as solved and Kudos are always welcome 😃

Jo - Ann
Twitter: @JoAnn_Hogan
Revit Architecture Certified Professional / Revit Structure Certified Professional / AutoCAD Certified Professional
Message 3 of 3
nmysorewala
in reply to: ktan

You need to contact your local Autodesk Reseller (or Adesk directly) and tell them to give you an ASSET report. This will show you ALL the lics your company owns, Upgraded, not upgraded etc. Even though you have old Network licenses and were not on subscription, they may be able to give you the .lic file for the new network server. First step is to contact your reseller and get that report.

BIMologist

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report