Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5
mascaman
309 Views, 4 Replies

Network License

Hello,

I have the following issue:

1 Network License 2013

3 Network License 2012

How can I install the 2013 network license in the network server as a 2012 network license ?

I have the subscribtion but I could not get the 2012 license from there, I have modified the contract and asked for older licenses but I didn't get them in the menu.

Does anybody have any step by step tutorial for this ?

Thanks,

Andrei

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
Jroper
in reply to: mascaman

If you have a network license and it is on subscription, then it will work with 2013-2010 products.  The licenses that you can receive from Autodesk come as a package and will support the current version of AutoCAD and 3 versions back. Are all of your licenses on subscription?  Then simply get all 4 as a Package type license and paste them into your license file.  People running various versions of the software will be able to get licenses in your office.

Is the first one the only license on subscription?  Then there might be a tricky issue there.  You will need to call Autodesk Registration and have them send you

1 AutoCAD Package type license (2013-2010 version included)

3 AutoCAD 2012-only version licenses.

You must do this at the same time.  The Issue Date must be the same for all licenses.  Otherwise, the license code with the latest Issue Date can supercede the others.  That means your AutoCAD users will pull a license with the latest Issue Date first.

Message 3 of 5
philip.s
in reply to: Jroper

Hi mascaman,

If you would like me to create and combine the license files for you, please send me a Private Message (click on my philip.s profile name, and then "Send this user a private message") with your serial numbers and server info (server name + MAC address).

Additionally for future license generation needs, please feel free to contact our Registration and Activation team.

Message 4 of 5
mascaman
in reply to: philip.s

Thank you Philip!

Message 5 of 5
mascaman
in reply to: Jroper

Thanks for the help Jroper.. The issue was that the 2012 didn't have subscription but thankfully Philip helped me out with this.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report