Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Network License question

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
cpadilla
548 Views, 4 Replies

Network License question

I have a Network License installed for Autocad 2011, if I install the Network License for Autocad 2012 I understand that it will override the 2011 license, my question is , will Autocad 2011 be able to read the 2012 license?

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
emily.xu
in reply to: cpadilla

You said 2012 will cover 2011 license, is your network license Package license? if so, AutoCAD 2012 Package license contains the current version and three versions back. so you can use your 2012 application, also for 2011,2010 and 2009 version.

Emily Xu
Product Support
Message 3 of 5
cpadilla
in reply to: emily.xu

I don't know what you mean by package license, we have nine licenses, if that's what it is. Then if I install the license for 2012 I can still run Autocad 2011 on it?

What I don't know if installing the 2012 license it overrides the 2011license. 

Message 4 of 5
DarrenP
in reply to: cpadilla

read this about packages license files: http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/ps/dl/item?siteID=123112&id=11067735&linkID=9240617

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 5 of 5
cpadilla
in reply to: DarrenP

Thanks for the info, that clarifies the issue quite a bit.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report