Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Network License not Available Eroor 0.0.0

8 REPLIES 8
SOLVED
Message 1 of 9
Anonymous
1013 Views, 8 Replies

Network License not Available Eroor 0.0.0

Hey Everyone, 

I am running to an issue where AutoDesk AutoCAD LT wont see the server. After I install AutoCAD LT and then launching it and putting in my server information I get a "Network Licence Not Available". 

I have gone through and made sure my license server was up and running and that the name and everything is correct. I even went as far as launching AutoCAD and was able to use AutoCAD. 

Here are some screenshots:

No Licesnse.PNGlicense error.PNGAutoCAD working.PNG

Any suggestions? 

Thanks in advance!

Pao

8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9
DarrenP
in reply to: Anonymous

Autocad LT is not available as a network license to the public

are you sure you have a network license of Autocad LT?

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

Message 3 of 9
Anonymous
in reply to: DarrenP

@DarrenP

I am part of an Educational Institution where we have our own network license server that handles all AutoDesk applications that are given to use. 

I would assume that our network license will work the same way as it does for AutoCAD LT as it does for the rest of our applications that we run here at our institution.

Thank you. 

Pao

Message 4 of 9
Mark.Lancaster

@Anonymous

Have you confirm that Acad LT is in your network license file and may I ask why would you want to request the LT version when you can have the full version of AutoCAD?

Mark Lancaster

&  Autodesk Services MarketPlace Provider

Autodesk Inventor Certified Professional & not an Autodesk Employee

Likes is much appreciated if the information I have shared is helpful to you and/or others

Did this resolve your issue? Please accept it "As a Solution" so others may benefit from it.

Message 5 of 9
Anonymous
in reply to: Mark.Lancaster

Hi @Mark.Lancaster,

An instructor of ours was looking for Actrix, which used to be provided to them back in the days when it came out with AutoDesk products, but since AutoDesk no longer supports it I believe he is looking to use AutoCAD LT in replacement of Actrix. I would assume that there are some features in there that he would like to use that AutoCAD may not have?

How would am I able to make sure that AutoCAD is part of our network license? I was on the assumption that whatever is on the list for Educational institution would be allowed for us to download and use for educational purpose. I didn't know that the product has to be part of our network license as well. 

Thank you. 

Message 6 of 9
Mark.Lancaster

@Anonymous

Actrix was a flow charting software that Autodesk had many years ago (and obsoleted)..  Acad LT or AutoCAD doesn't have flow charting in it.  These products are CAD design based.  Yes you can draw and make your own flow chart symbols but Acad LT and AutoCAD are not really designed for making flow charts.   Anyhow Acad LT is a low end AutoCAD version that doesn't have the capabilities of full AutoCAD and in my opinion, a school should be using full AutoCAD and not Acad LT.

In addition just because you can get access to certain Autodesk products through the education site, doesn't mean you get them automatically.  The school has to request it.

Finally take your current license file and use this http://www.licenseparser.com/ to review what you have.

Mark Lancaster

Likes is much appreciated if the information I have shared is helpful to you and/or others

Did this resolve your issue? Please accept it "As a Solution" so others may benefit from it.

Message 7 of 9
Anonymous

@Mark.Lancaster,

If the instructor MUST have AutoCAD LT for whatever reason that they pose and AutoCAD LT is not part of our software list how would I go about requesting it to be on our list? 

Thank you. 

Message 8 of 9
Mark.Lancaster

@Anonymous

Just like any other free educational software that Autodesk allows..  You go here: https://www.autodesk.com/education/free-software/featured..  Select the product, sign in with your school's autodesk account and request it.  From there, generate a new license file.   Make sure to also update your license manager to version 11.14.1.3: https://knowledge.autodesk.com/customer-service/network-license-administration/get-ready-network-license/download-the-network-license-manager

Mark Lancaster

Message 9 of 9
Anonymous

Thank you @Mark.Lancaster

You have been a great help. I will pass along the news to my instructor in hopes of that he does not end up needing AutoCAD LT since we do have fully licensed version of AutoCAD.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report