Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4
sbaadkar
591 Views, 3 Replies

Network License Error

I installed Autodesk Simulation CFD 2013's license file onto my license server where my other Autodesk licenses reside, but I cannot get the Simulation software to run.  I get two different errors.

Error 1:

A valid license could not be obtained by the network license manager.

Error [-15.29.10061].

Then I click close, which prompts me with Error #2.

Error 2:

Interface license cannot be accessed.

I have the license file, it's copied correctly from the INCREMENT section.  My license manager serves up my other Autodesk licenses just fine.  So I know it's not the LMTools.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
J.Niesner
in reply to: sbaadkar

Check if the Registry Value HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Autodesk\Simulation CFD\13.0\Locale is set to "en-US"

so far I can remember, I had "de-DE" and the same problems.

Jürgen

Message 3 of 4
sbaadkar

My locale is set to "en-US".  Any other suggestions?

Message 4 of 4
TravisNave

-15 is typically Firewall blocking the 27000 or 2080 port or the client is trying to connect to the server via IPv6.  If you have verified that the license server is up and running and licenses are showing available in the status enquiry, then you might want to check connectivity.

For more information about Network License Manager connectivity issues and IPv6, please see my discussion post here:

http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/Installation-Licensing/Network-License-Error-1-5-15-and-IPv6/td-p/2982...

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report