Im a student when i tried to download Autodesk Maya 2013 Install Now method it show Network error but my network is good what i should do im running Window 8 32bit
The easiest workaround in this case would be to download the software via one of the alternative methods, either Browser Download or Download Now.
I am also experiencing the same problem but with Revit 2014 32-64bit. I've tried all the methods I can to install Revit 2014, even turning off my firewall didnt help. I've even gone as far as uninstalling the old Revit 2013 software and any other software associated with the autodesk, and still nothing. Some of the other students at the school I attend are also experiencing the same problem
I would suggest trying to download the software from the virtual agent as a workaround.
The steps are as follows:
1. Go to http://www.autodesk.com
2. At the bottom of the page, beneath "Help and Support" click "Customer Service"
3. Click the "Ask" button for the "Virtual Agent"
4. Once the Virtual Agent opens, click "Downloading and Installation"
5. Click "Software Download links"
6. Click "I need to redownload my product"
7. Select the appropriate product and download
If those methods aren't working for you I would suggest using the browser download method or the direct download links on the virtual agent.
Select the 2nd Choice "Download Links "
Select your product
You are now presented with the choice to download your software.
Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.