Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Network error installing Maya 2015

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
Dank123
727 Views, 2 Replies

Network error installing Maya 2015

Hello. im trying to install maya 2015 student version and it refuses to download, i have used all 3 install options but 2 say "Network error" and exit out, i tried the browser download and it tells me "one or more files have not been installed properly" so i have reinstalled it at least 3 times and none of the methods have worked at all. It still gives me the same problems can anyone help me on this please? It is very frustrating to say the least...

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
jessica.t
in reply to: Dank123

Hi @Dank123 and welcome to the Autodesk Community!

Apologies for the frustration but we'll get this figured out! Before your next download attempt, please take these steps:

• In the preferences or options area of your preferred browser, remove pop-up blockers and allow access to all *autodesk.com sites.
  • In the preferences or options area of your preferred browser, delete cookies, temporary internet files, and history.
  • Turn off your personal firewall or VPN, if you use one.
  • Disable UAC
  • Close and reopen your preferred browser.
  • Re-download from the Virtual Agent

If the problem persists after this, please reply to this post with further details.  Or please "Accept as a Solution" if this post resolves your issue so that others with this same question can more easily find an answer. Thank you!

Jessica Thrasher
Message 3 of 3
Dank123
in reply to: jessica.t

Hi thanks for your help but I think that my system is not compatible with Maya 2015 its very old now. That may be the problem as I did everything you suggested and I had the same error. Maya 2012 installs and works just fine which was the previous version I was using.

If anyone needs help with this problem i suggest they look at the system requirements first and then try the above method.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report