Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodeskā€™s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results forĀ 
ShowĀ Ā onlyĀ  | Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

NETWORK ERROR CANNOT DOWNLOAD CHECK CONNECTIONS AND TRY AGAIN.

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
p.vinayak57
405 Views, 4 Replies

NETWORK ERROR CANNOT DOWNLOAD CHECK CONNECTIONS AND TRY AGAIN.

Hi,

this is Vinayak from Karnataka,India.
I tried to download the software under 

"Free software download for students & educators"

but it is getting struck in the middle. up to 1.3 GB its downloading but later on it suddenly drops the speed to 70 bytes/s.
For the first time i thought it may due to network problem but its not. I tried for 3-4 times but the result is same. Sorry i dont have screen shots to give you more clarity about this. Can u please help me out of this. Hope u will.
reply me asap.
thanking you,

regards,
vinayak
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
TravisNave
in reply to: p.vinayak57

I would recommend that you try downloading your product using the virtual assistant by following the directions here:

http://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/autocad/troubleshooting/caas/sfdcarticles/sfdcarticles/How-to-...

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 5
trhom0823
in reply to: TravisNave

I am having the same issue, but I can not get virtual assistant page to load with any options. My screen is just blank.

Message 4 of 5
TravisNave
in reply to: trhom0823

Try another browser.

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 5 of 5
p.vinayak57
in reply to: TravisNave

didn't get apropriate answer but..

i found that using chrome u can't get download complete.

So tried on other browser like "firefox" it is done.

Happy with new software.

By the way where can i get tutorials..???

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report