Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Net framework endless problem

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
michelecaserta
1296 Views, 5 Replies

Net framework endless problem

Could anyone at Autodesk please tell me what to do with net framework endless problem with windows 8 x64 ?

I have tried everything I can think of to get 2014 to install on my computer, to no avail.  I have even gone so far as to reload the OS and start over.  I have tried the .NET stuff twice (including the cleanup and reinstall) and it still gets an unhandled exception on install. 

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
AnkushVed
in reply to: michelecaserta

Hi, 

Can you attach a screenshot of the error dialog or the actual error string? Which product are you trying to install? Is the machine connected to internet on which you are trying to install? Try following the steps mentioned in the section "Enabling the .Net Framework 3.5 in Control Panel" and then install again. 

http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/hh506443.aspx

Hope this helps. 

Ankush Ved
Product Manager, Autodesk Licensing
Message 3 of 6

Autocad 2014 trial version

I enable Net framework in control panel but setup crash

i tried also on clean installation of Windows 8

Message 4 of 6
AnkushVed

AutoCAD installation is failing because the Microsoft prerequisite is not getting installed. Try installing this component and  after it is installed, then try again to install AutoCAD 2014. 

http://www.microsoft.com/it-it/download/details.aspx?id=23067

If the Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Language Pack cannot be installed for some reason then try following the below steps: 

1)      Launch your Control Panel -> Add/Remove Programs (XP) or Programs > Programs and Features (Windows 7)
2)      Select and uninstall Microsoft .Net Framework 4 Extended
3)      Select and uninstall Microsoft .Net Framework 4 Client Profile
4)      Reboot your system after uninstalling both the components.
5)      Install Autodesk software and  this will successfully re-install .Net 

{More information: http://upandready.typepad.com/up_and_ready/2012/08/error-install-net-framework-runtime-40-kb2468871-...}

Hope this helps. 

Ankush Ved
Product Manager, Autodesk Licensing
Message 5 of 6
andyyong88

I have Same problems for installing the autocad 2014 on windows8

I try to install that language pakage, but it said I already have that pakegae

Also, I try to uninstall the .NET Framework 4.0, but I can not find it in the "Programs and Features"

Plz Help

Message 6 of 6
kazeriel

having the Same problem tried a variety of things.  Still doesn't work and can't install.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report