Could anyone at Autodesk please tell me what to do with net framework endless problem with windows 8 x64 ?
I have tried everything I can think of to get 2014 to install on my computer, to no avail. I have even gone so far as to reload the OS and start over. I have tried the .NET stuff twice (including the cleanup and reinstall) and it still gets an unhandled exception on install.
Can you attach a screenshot of the error dialog or the actual error string? Which product are you trying to install? Is the machine connected to internet on which you are trying to install? Try following the steps mentioned in the section "Enabling the .Net Framework 3.5 in Control Panel" and then install again.
Hope this helps.
Autocad 2014 trial version
I enable Net framework in control panel but setup crash
i tried also on clean installation of Windows 8
AutoCAD installation is failing because the Microsoft prerequisite is not getting installed. Try installing this component and after it is installed, then try again to install AutoCAD 2014.
If the Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Language Pack cannot be installed for some reason then try following the below steps:
1) Launch your Control Panel -> Add/Remove Programs (XP) or Programs > Programs and Features (Windows 7)
2) Select and uninstall Microsoft .Net Framework 4 Extended
3) Select and uninstall Microsoft .Net Framework 4 Client Profile
4) Reboot your system after uninstalling both the components.
5) Install Autodesk software and this will successfully re-install .Net
Hope this helps.
I have Same problems for installing the autocad 2014 on windows8
I try to install that language pakage, but it said I already have that pakegae
Also, I try to uninstall the .NET Framework 4.0, but I can not find it in the "Programs and Features"