Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to re-install software

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
mfraley65
298 Views, 3 Replies

Need to re-install software

Regarding CaseNo:07902642

I received an email from Autodesk support and it mentioned this forum saying that Autodesk experts are now monitoring and responding to this forum so I figured I would list here.  I have Autodesk Entertainment Creation suite 2013 student edition.  I am at the limits of my install.  I initially installed this on my Dell computer but that computer started having issues soon after so I build a new machine myself.  This machine was running Windows 8 Release Preview up until I installed my new ssd and the full Windows 8 release yesterday.  Today I proceeded to install all the software I was going to run from the ssd which included my Autodesk software.  Upon trying to start the program it went to activate and I received a message stating that I had meet the maximum for the software.  I am hoping I can get this up and running again soon.  I do not know if posting here will help as I did reply to the email sent me by Autodesk support but I figured I would at least post the information here as well.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
pendean
in reply to: mfraley65

The bottom of the following webpage has the phone number and/or proper procedures to authorize an additional install:
http://upandready.typepad.com/up_and_ready/2011/07/general-licensing-requesting-a-network-license-on...
Message 3 of 4
mfraley65
in reply to: pendean

Thank you for the help.  I will call them Monday.  I tried the steps but I get the message that all installs used.  I sort of messed up as I forgot to do the license transfer thing.  I was intending to but then I had something come up.  When I came back I went on to reformat the old hdd as my secondary.  By the time I realized I had not checked the transfer off the list of things to do it was to late.

Message 4 of 4
arlinpega.bibat
in reply to: mfraley65

Hi mfraley65:

I have sent your activation code through private message. Since you mentioned that you currently have Windows 8, I would suggest that you review the System Requirement for yoru Suite. You can find the find the information here

is correct, you can directly contact our Registration and Activation team through this number: (800) 551-1490 for immediate assistance. Smiley Happy

Best Regards,

Arlin

Arlin Bibat

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report