Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need next volume (part2) for 3ds Max 2011 installation

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
malpert15
2014 Views, 4 Replies

Need next volume (part2) for 3ds Max 2011 installation

Hello,

I am trying to install the student version of 3ds Max 2011 via my student account. I am able to successfully install part 1 of the installation but then a message appears that wants me to insert a disk with the second volume of the installation. Since i downloaded the program through the website, i don't have any disks for it. I can't find where to get part 2 anywhere.

Thanks. 

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
DarrenP
in reply to: malpert15

Download Part 2 from here:

http://autodesk.creativevirtual.com/autodesk/bot.htm?isJSEnabled=1&sitecontext=FRONTDESK
downloading and installation>software Download links>i need to redownload my product>3ds Max products>3ds max

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 3 of 5
malpert15
in reply to: DarrenP

I did what you said, but it wants a serial number and contract number. I have the serial number, but being a student, i dont have a contract number so it wont let me download it. 

Message 4 of 5
DarrenP
in reply to: malpert15

You can access most current + previous supported version Browser Download links (including the Design & Creation Suites) through Matt, Autodesks Virtual Assistant. http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/ps/dl/item?siteID=123112&id=21889745&linkID=9240617

Please accept as a solution if this fully resolves the issue

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 5 of 5
malpert15
in reply to: DarrenP

Your solution worked. Thank you. This issue has been resolved.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report